If you are facing the problem of no toolbar on your Reckon and you are finding it difficult to work on this software, then follow the given guide and get rid of this issue.
No toolbar appears on the screen:
- Close SmartVault and also your Reckon Account by right-click on the green keyhole icon located on the taskbar. Click Exit
- Or, go to File tab and then select Exit option.
- Launch SDK reg fix and reboot.bat. Restart SmartVault and afterwards open Reckon Accounts.
- Check the scaling option “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays” is enabled.
- Windows 8.1:
- Make a right click on the empty area of the desktop and move to Screen resolution option.
- Select Make text and other items larger or smaller on the screen that opens.
- Make sure that the “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays” is enabled. If not, check to enable the setting.
- Also, make sure that DPI settings in display are set to Medium (100%). Reset the PC as the Reckon doesn’t support higher DPI settings.
- Make a right click on the desktop and then select Display Settings.
- Move to the Advanced display settings at the bottom of the page.
- Select Advanced sizing of text and other items.
- Click on Set a custom scaling level
- Ensure that the Scale to this percentage of normal size if set to 100% and then reboot the computer.
- Inspect your Reckon Accounts if it is integrated with SmartVault, do the correction if required.
- Disable all the add-ons in RA/Cs, reinstall SmartVault and then launch a repair for this accounting software.
For more help, connect with our talented technicians, who are always ready to help the clients at any time on any day. Put your hands down on Reckon Support Number NZ: 099509151 and attain the urgent help from the expert’s team.
- Step to guide for Reckon accounts toolbar is not a visible issue
- Guide for Reckon accounts toolbar is not a visible issue
- Ways to solve Reckon accounts toolbar is not a visible issue