Reckon Accounts Hosted is one of the best products developed by Reckon Accounting Software. If you want to share your data or QBW file and doing it for the first time, then you must first create it in your program, file or folder needs to be shared must already exist in the Admin personal folder and in the shared folder. Reckon Support would like to inform you that at the time of sharing the file, no other user must be logged into the file you are going to share.
Now perform the following instructions to accomplish your goal.
- Click on Share your company file on the Control Panel homepage.
- Choose the User who will share the file (usually the Admin).
- You have to highlight the Company file that will be shared and then click on Add.
- Now hit the Next button.
- In the Add Users box, choose the User > click on Add > Next. Here you can select more than one user.
- Alternatively, select the user Id in the Search User by the box and then type the user’s Reckon Customer Number in the next box and hit the Search button.
- From the ‘All the Users Box’ highlight the user that you wish to share to access to your file with and click on Add. Hit the next button when the name appears in the Selected Users box.
- Hit the Create Share button.
- So by now the Status screen will appear and you can see here that new user is added to the existing list with “Grant User Access Succeeded,
We hope you are satisfied with the information provided; if still, any issue persists, you can connect with our experts. Our team delivers an innovative advisory approach to help customers better utilize and derive more value from Reckon Products. In addition to answering questions and resolving technical concerns, Reckon Technical Support Phone Number NZ 099509151 proactively offers valuable advice and techniques to avoid the encountered issue in future.
Our goal is to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service from the best resource available to answer questions quickly and accurately. We work to resolve our customers’ Reckon product-specific questions and concerns within the shortest time possible. So just make a call to our customer care number and get your queries resolved by our agents.