When it comes to best accounting software, Reckon is definitely on the list, for why not? It provides multi features in its software and also keeps on revising it for making it better and more appropriate time to time. Now, if you wish to process a pay run in Reckon, there is a whole procedure to it. You should follow the given instructions below.
Procedure to follow:
- On the extreme top corner of your screen, you will see a gear icon, simply click on it.
- Choose settings from the drop-down menu that has appeared.
- Now you will come across an option of Payroll settings, under it select the option named General.
- When you will scroll down, make sure the option is checked with the tick. The option will be ‘Make payroll salary & wages payments for me when I finish each pay run’.
- It is a highly important step; you must make sure that you have entered all the right information in the field of credentials of Direct Credit Payment.
- On the upper right side of the screen click on the option save and close.
- Now, to start the process of payment, click on payroll option and later on Pay runs.
- Select the Add button at the top-right corner, if you wish to create a new Pay run.
- Now a window will appear and you have to fill all the asked information.
- Now select the Create a payroll option.
- After the above step, go to the ‘Runs list’ and select the new payroll that was created to add employees in it.
- Choose Add new row and also the first employee button.
- Click on Use pay items and you can make changes as well in the given fields.
- Once you are finished save the changes and you are done.
Contact Reckon Support number at 099509151 for further assistance and be provided with the best services by the experts in their team.